Sunday, March 27, 2011

Trying some Old Things as New Things

As some of you know, Bronco Bits is my second shot at a Blog.  I will say that both have been a lot of fun, and I have learned plenty.  Unfortunately in my desire to change the name of my blog - that is a story in itself - I should have moved some of the previous posts.  They were good and had some excellent conversation in them.  Not knowing how this is going, I'll try to do that over time.  If you see some "outdated" information appearing in the next little bit, that may help explain my step back in time.  Again, I dont' know how it will appear here (remember that we are all continually learning), so let's give it a try and see what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review