Saturday, May 12, 2012

Updating Posts: Blogging and Negotiations

Recently I have posted a couple of blogs:  Does This Matter and Negotiations - Yay!

In doing so, this is my opportunity to do a little "followup" on these two topics.

First, I don't know if it matters!  My plan was to post a blog every 3-4 days in April to see if I had any more readers based on the frequency of the posts.  Well, I failed miserably on my end.  I posted 3-4 all month!  So essentially I have no clue whether it would have enhanced anything or not.  For those of you waiting on the edge of your seat for my doctoral data to emerge, I apologize, although I'm pretty sure there is safety in acknowledging there is nobody in that category.

Second, the Belmond-Klemme school and both associations have achieved tentative agreements this past week.  Although there are always difficult moments and it is a very personal and oppositional concept, the outcome of finishing in and of itself is rewarding.  Thanks to all who were involved in the process.

1 comments:

Kastendieck said...

It is always good to have a plan. YOur plan of posting every 3-4 days in April was indeed a monumental plan. So now that plan did not work find a number that is more compatible with your work schedule and work load. Now look to what was accomplished in April and be reflective. Perhaps the posts that target negotiations should be conversations that are blogged about in March. Or perhaps the conversations could be in June and July that reflect on the negotiations made and how they will influence and enhance the school district in August. Just ideas...

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review